Let us support your business will you practice medicine.
eMed Partners provides both Full Service Billing and Targeted Service Hourly Billing options for physicians in the Mid-Atlantic states and in other select states throughout the country
Full service medical billing is available for a percentage of total collections ranging from 4.5-6.5%. We also offer Targeted Service medical billing tasks and insurance A/R follow-up for a flat hourly rate.
Interested in a medical billing reports assessment or have questions about eMed Partners services? Please contact us with your questions.
Attention to Detail
eMed Partners provides medical billing services to physicians in the Mid-Atlantic states and in other select states throughout the country. Our main office and executive leadership are in Silver Spring, MD.
The medical billing services we provide are built top to bottom around process – because medical billing requires process. Billing rules must be made and followed so that our physicians’ claims move quickly, accurately and consistently.
We offer billing solutions for practices both with and without in-house billing management and billing staff.
For Practices without internal billing management and/or staff
- Full service medical billing
- One complete medical billing package
- Includes all billing functions and software
- Adds executive-level financial management
- Saves internal staff & overhead costs
For Practices with a billing manager or billing staff
- Individual medical billing functions provided as hourly services
- Complements your existing staff
- Choose only what you need
- Contract out time-intensive functions
- Re-purpose your internal billing staff to higher value areas
If you have questions or would like additional information, please give us a call at 301-591-3878 or 877-747-7177.
eMed Partners Medical Billing
Washington, DC Area
962 Wayne Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910